Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Introduction

Hey!
My name is Maddy, and I love films. Not just watching them either. I also like making my own short films from time to time. I unfortunately do it less frequently now that I have a whole lot of other things I have to do now. But that didn't stop me from creating this blog, did it?

The point of this blog is to help you, the general public, find out what movies to watch. I'm sure that many of you have sat down and scrolled through Netflix or flipped channels on your TV trying to find something good to watch. Well look no further, because I have seen a ton of movies, new and old alike, and I want to help YOU soothe your boredom.

That's not all I'm going to do, though. I often go see films in theaters, so I might as well put what I think of them on this blog as well to help you figure out whether going to see Inside Out is worth the time or not (it is, by the way).

I will also give my thoughts on any movie or TV show that you send to me. If I haven't seen the movie or TV show, I will try to watch it so I can give feedback. If you want to send me your own thoughts or recommendations, you can do so either in the comments or in the following ways:

Tumblr: gomegaswellow.tumblr.com
Email: gomegaswellow@gmail.com

For your interests, I tend to watch more films in the following genres:

Horror
Supernatural
Action
Adventure
Animation
Children/Family
Comedy
Thriller
Suspense
Foreign
Independent
Sci-fi/Fantasy
Anime
Documentaries

The above is what I tend to watch, but I am open to watching a whole lot more than just those.

I hope this blog actually helps someone, and I will be posting as much as I can, and I will answer back to anyone as soon as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment